A Family Member Died Yesterday In Florida And The Family Wants To Fly The Ashes To Colombia For Burial. Do You Handle This Type Of Case?

I am sorry for your loss. We do not handle arrangements for the transportation of ashes, but if your family member who will retrieve the ashes does not have a visa or permission to enter the United States then we can advise him or her.

If you have any questions regarding immigration, please feel free to call me, immigration attorney Shawn Mesa at (813) 679-5780.

Disclaimer: This information is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. Any reliance on this information is taken at your own risk.

Comments on this entry are closed.