Can You Help Me Get A Foreign Passport?

No, I can only assist a person with obtaining a US passport if the person is eligible.

Many countries have consulates located somewhere in the United States and they are an information resource for obtaining a passport from their particular country.

Normally, you must be a citizen of the country to obtain its passport.

The consulate can educate you on the country’s citizenship laws and then I recommend you consult a legal professional in that country.

If you have any questions regarding immigration, please feel free to call me, immigration attorney Shawn Mesa at (813) 679-5780.

Disclaimer: This information is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. Any reliance on this information is taken at your own risk.

Comments on this entry are closed.