Can you help me become a citizen of Canada or another country?

No, I am only able to help people become US citizens as a lawyer in the United States. I receive many calls from people wanting to become a citizen of Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, and many other countries. It is a good idea to call the embassy of the country you would like to become a citizen of to get basic information on its citizenship laws. Then you would want to follow up with a lawyer in that country.

If you have any questions regarding immigration or US citizenship, please feel free to call me, immigration attorney Shawn Mesa at (813) 679-5780.

Disclaimer: This information is provided as a public service and not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. Any reliance on this information is taken at your own risk.

Comments on this entry are closed.